White ceramic Tottenham tea chant mug description:
An adaptation (relating to tea and coffee) of a famous Tottenham Hotspur fan chant "Oh when the Spurs go marching in."
The inscription reads: "Oh when the biscuits, go crumbling in, oh when the biscuits go crumbling in, I wanna be in that number, oh when the biscuits go crumbling in."
This quirky ceramic mug is perfect for any Spurs fan who loves something personal and a little different. An ideal mix for your sense of humor and morning coffee, a daily cup of rosy (tea), or any other hot beverage.
Color scheme: White glossy with a blue background behind the white text. #THFC
Artist and collection information
- The Football team Fan Chant Mug collection consists of terrace chants from various teams with words replaced by references to tea, coffee, hot drinks, and associated things ;-)
- Idea and design created by Pdfx who is part of our team at Pdi Sports Art
Spurs mug specifications
- This range of mugs are 11oz in weight
- Ceramic material and breakable
- Completely safe for the dishwasher and microwave
Mug preview image resolution
- Preview image examples are lower resolution and watermarked for display only
Ceramic mug order and delivery details
- Please feel free to read our returns policy, terms and conditions, and FAQs if more information is required. Alternatively please contact us with any pre-sale questions and we are happy to help