White ceramic West Bromich Albion tea chant mug description:
An adaptation (relating to tea and coffee) of a famous West Bromich Albion fan chant "When the Stripes go marching in..."
The inscription reads: "Oh when the Stripes, go drinking tea..."
This quirky ceramic mug is perfect for any Baggies fan who loves something personal and a little different. An ideal mix for your sense of humor and morning coffee, a daily cup of rosy (tea), or any other hot beverage.
Color scheme: White glossy with a red background behind the white text. #WBA
Artist and collection information
- The Football team Fan Chant Mug collection consists of terrace chants from various teams with words replaced by references to tea, coffee, hot drinks, and associated things ;-)
- Idea and design created by Pdfx who is part of our team at Pdi Sports Art
West Bromich Albion mug specifications
- This range of mugs are 11oz in weight
- Ceramic material and breakable
- Completely safe for the dishwasher and microwave
Mug preview image resolution
- Preview image examples are lower resolution and watermarked for display only
Ceramic mug order and delivery details
- Please feel free to read our returns policy, terms and conditions, and FAQs if more information is required. Alternatively please contact us with any pre-sale questions and we are happy to help